Sunday 5 January 2014

Back In The Saddle

So after months of no riding because my mare Specere was meant to be pregnant, I have decided to start working her. Tomorrow WildHorse is coming around so we will be having LOADS of fun.

So I decided to start working Specere because after all that spring grass she would be quite excitable.
She actually went very well and was a good girl, besides being very fat.

I took her for a trek around the farm, because I do not think bringing a horse back into work by galloping them around is a good idea.
I do admit I popped her over and couple of jumps, but she was keen and they  weren't that big.

I am SO excited to be riding her again, I hope school does not get in the way of my riding.
Anyway here are some photos of what I got up to.

#SOFARLOVIN2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)