Saturday 17 August 2013

Book Review: Whispering Back


Book Name: Whispering Back
Author: Nicole Golding and Adam Goodfellow


About the Book: Nicole Golding and Adam Goodfellow spend there time in their stables in Cotswolds, treating badly treated horses. After a chance meeting with Monty Roberts, they gave up everything to live out their dreams and show that it's possible for ordinary people to become 'horse whisperers'.  It shows two horse lovers that use Monty Robert's methods of Natural Horsemanship and put them to practice with their horses and now offer their experience to help people with problem horses.

What I Thought About it: Well, the fact that above the title it said 'Introduction by Monty Roberts' is what made me pick this book of the self. I kind of put anything to do with Monty Roberts under 'read'. Not sure why... I really liked this book. I found it really well written, and I am looking for the squeal, Born to Whisper to read.

Cover Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)