Saturday 17 August 2013

Planet Horse Game Review

I don't have a Mac computer. All I have is a Windows laptop.
I gotta tell you, there's not many affordable horse games for windows out there.
So I use our mac for most games.



I wasn't to impressed with Planet Horse at first. 
It had a girl on a chestnut in a tank top, jeans and ballet flats on the front of their website. 


 Not something I'd EVER let anyone ride in
However the pictures of the game showed riders dressed properly. 
That was better. 

We only got the trail version, but it was really nice. 
The graphics were beautiful, and I really enjoyed it. 
You can get it on PC and mac, which is nice. 

This is my fave pic :) 
In all, I'd rate the game 4/5.
I think they should change the picture of the girl on their website, though. 

So if you're a mad horse lover with no horse, its a great game to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)