Tuesday 1 October 2013

Our Adventure: Day 1

Today was action packed. We live on the dangerous side of life.
We picked up Rain as you know she is staying for 6months.

Wildhorse rode Rain and we were about to swap half way down the road when a truck came..
Rain heard the truck just as we did. A big thanks goes out to the two truck drivers who passed us today - they slowed and stopped.

Anyways, we all turned around, and there the truck is. Without further ado, Rain decided to make a run from the noisy thing. I (WildHorse) was still hanging on to her as she made her break for freedom. I was left hanging there (literally) for a few seconds, before my feet hit the ground and I was jogging on the edge of a cliff (yes, a real cliff). I was not letting go of the reins. The truck passed (and a car who saw this rather undignified feat on my part). We began to calm Rain, and I stated that I was not getting back on. Because I value my life. . Two trucks drove by, and a million cars.

I (HorseFrenzy) am very proud in myself because I walked all the way home from Rains owners to my place which is all up hill and a long distance. Note: WildHorse feels bad about this.

After we got Rain home we Saddled Specs and were about to head off for the ride when Specs graciously tried to buck me (Horsefrenzy) off. So we marched her over to the yards and exercised her to she was good. We had a good trek and no more trucks!

PHOTOS:
Please note I was aware my stirrups were to long!
Sorry about photos that are sideways but YOLO!


I shall behave...

Fun in the sun!

Rain was enjoying herself...

Pink saddle blanket!!

YOLO

Good Specs :) 

FOOD!!!!!

Yummy :)

More tomorrow to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)