Wednesday 2 October 2013

Our Adventure: Day 2 (Part 2)

This afternoon, we decided to risk the road, and headed off for a nice adventure filled trial ride.
Before we did that however, our charming sisters (thanks!!) took pictures of us!

Our trail ride was pretty peaceful, even though we thought for a moment we may me in sinking sand. On the way however, we saw the weirdest bird. It was like a Chicken/Turkey/Duck/Goose crossed. It was completely white, and the call it made sounded like water dripping in a cave.

We then decided to go for a ride down the road Rain used to live on. Going past her old home, she decided she'd like to go back. We finally got her to go past, and went around a corner. Suddenly, a motorbike passed by. HorseFrenzy leapt off very quickly, but poor me (WildHorse) was not quite quick enough. Rain wasn't sure where she was going, so in her panic, I lost both my stirrups and was hanging on to her mane.

The motorbike driver didn't slow down, and I was left hanging there before I slid off. HorseFrenzy laughed. Oh, haha,

(HorseFrenzy also says that if she ever catches the driver she will throw a big STINKY PILE OF HORSE MANURE AT THE MOTORBIKE)

We went on a little further, before turning around, and having a rather quiet ride back, while Rain and Specs competed for the front and nipped each other. Upon our arrival back, HorseFrenzy and Specs took off up the hill. I held Rain and shut the gate. I had one foot in the stirrup, and was about to swing over when Rain decided to join Specs. I was once again without my stirrups hanging on to her mane. Why do things always happen to me??

Afterwards we decided to do some jumping and get some photos and videos of it.. Rain has a Big scopey jump and Specs has a small professional jump.
We had lots of fun then let the horses go into their separate pens..

And that was our adventure for the day!


Photos:

Out of the paddock- time for a ride! 

Friends!!!!! :D

Over with a huge, huge leap...

Very smart jump! (So sorry about your head HorseFrenzy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)