Friday 26 April 2013

I Won't Come Off!

I refuse to be thrown from a pony. Why you ask? Well, I really should have graduated from ponies a long time ago. 
I like ponies. They tend to be very lazy or very bouncy. I prefer a bouncy pony. Also, ponies tend to be tubby, therefore making them comfortable. 
I learnt to ride on ponies, and never really moved on. Let me see... There was Bandy, who I got my first ever bareback sit on (I was like 7!!). Gem took me for my first canter and jump. Bobby taught me ponies can be sensitive to every touch. Daisy gave me my first fall. (HorseFrenzy and I were talking about that the other day lol). 
After that, I rode quite a few horses. 
I rode my friends dads TB's a few times, and another TB a lady at church had for a while. Pandora was the youngest horse I had ever ridden, she was 5, and I learnt from her to have a stable jumping position or be dumped. 
After that, HorseFrenzy taught me a lot on Toby, the first horse I ever had a gallop on. Specs taught me how cool TB's can be. 
I then got a chance to ride Pinto, who was a pony. He was old, but didn't act his age! I enjoyed riding Pinto. 
Then this week I got to ride Rain, who also is a pony.
Ponies are fun, and I don't think I will ever stop enjoying riding them!
I will not be thrown from a pony at my age! It would be just embarrassing! 
I shall leave you with this quote: 

There Was Never a Horse That Couldn't Be Rode. There Never Was a Cowboy That Couldn't Be Throwed. - Cowboy Saying

So true! Have a good day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)