Thursday 25 April 2013

Quiz One

Quiz one is about general horse stuff


Quiz 1:


1. Your horse bolts. what do you do?
a. Fall off (Duh!)
b. Panic. Then fall off. Maybe scream.
c. pull, let go, pull on the rains, turning him in a circle
d. I never go off the lead rain, anyway

2. When you jump you:
a. fall off
b. keep a flat back, look froward and go into two-point
c. Jump!? Not on your life!
d. Give your pony a whack, and hope for the best, and go into two-point

3.  You have just set out for a trail ride you and your friend have been planning for weeks and horse goes lame. What do you do?
a. Stop, turn around and call the vet
b. Panic! He could die. Get the vet ASAP.
c. Keep going. He will be fine for the next hour or two
d. Yell angrily, whack him and scream at him. He's ruined your day!

4. It's windy. You are taking your horse for a ride. He may be......
a. Grumpy. More than usual
b. Refuse to leave the paddock?
c. Frisker and might spook
d. Run around and around so I cannot catch him?

5. It's cold and in he middle of winter. Does your pony need
a. Lot's more brushing! He might  need help getting his blood to move around and a brisk bush would help.
b.Not as much. He will need his natural oil more than ever.
c. Brushing? what's that?
d. I never go to see my pony in winter 'cause I can't ride him.

6. Your friend is wearing chaps. These are for:
a. Better lower leg grip
b. To look pretty
c. They make you look like you're wearing long boot's
d. The keep your legs warm. Sort of like socks.

7. At a show, a horse has a red ribbon tied into his tail.  This is because:
a. The horse may kick
b. It  looks nice
c. He is a he! (duh!)
d. Ummm what ribbon?

8. Do you groom your horse before tacking up?
a. Nah. What's the point?
b. Um yes, but not well
c. Every time. He likes and it makes him look nice
d. Yea! I can cheek his legs to see if he is injured and stuff. I might have to call the vet!

9. Is your pony EVER right about things?
a. NO WAY!!! I'm always right
b. Um never thought about it
c. yes, I guess he could
d. I worrying now! what if I've hurt him! Maybe I should call he vet.....

10. What is your horses mane for?
a. Grabbing. I have been saved by it many times
b. It keeps him warm and help the rain run off
c. Um were is the mane again?
d. Mane? who cares about that? (yawn)






How did you go?
1c.            2b.
3a.           4c.
5b.           6a.
7a.            8d.
9c.           10b. yes, that's what the experts think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)