Thursday 25 April 2013

Quiz Two

Quiz 2 is one about knowledge of your horses part and breeds.

1. A stripe is:
a. A white stripe on my horses face
b. Like a Zebra, you know, like all stripy
c. Ummm I don't know
d. Maybe my horse is sick if he has one. I'm going to call the vet!


2. The poll is:
a. On the side of this page (dah )
b. Ummm On my horse?
c. Up on the head by the cool fringe bit, the fetlock?
d. Don't don't care

3. The Arab is:
a. Hot blooded
b. Cold blooded
c. Hot? Cold? Maybe I should go put my ponies rug on.....
d. What's an Arab?

4. PC stands for:

a. Personal computer (please!)
b. Pony club
c. The ponies have a club!?
d. Pretty cool??

5. Your pony should have things done for at the same time everyday

a. Nah, whenever is good for me, good for him
b. Yes, everything is at the same time every day. He likes it that way
c. Ummm well all the grooms at the stable do it for me
d. Well, I try to stick to a timetable





How'd ya do?
1a
2c
3a
4b
5b

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! (Almost as much as we love horses)